LEAVE NO IDEAS BEHIND
The G7500 puts content at the center of the video conferencing experience. There’s a single interface for content sharing and video calls. And anyone can share wirelessly from their own device, capturing content for later use.
Teams can share ideas and express themselves clearly in Ultra HD 4K. With detailed visuals and crisp audio, people feel like they’re together in the same room.
Content at the CenterEasy wireless content sharing for every meeting, whether local content or in a video call.
Anyone can share content without special apps or tools.
Two content streams can be shared at once.
Content annotation and digital whiteboarding make it easy to mark up documents, make notes and save it all when done to avoid losing key points.
Rich Audio & VideoUltra HD delivers rich meeting experiences and new applications with super-high resolution.
4K video works flawlessly even in rooms with limited bandwidth.
NoiseBlock and Acoustic Fence technology keep audio distraction, such as background noise and side conversations, at a minimum.
Deployment FriendlyIntegrates natively with Zoom without the need for additional computers in the conference room
Simplified control with the intuitive Poly TC8 interface (optional)
The same interface is used for all types of meetings—content-only, video or both—and consistency helps build familiarity fast
HELP TEAMS GET MORE DONE
The G7500 maximizes your investment in meeting room technology with easy deployment that works with legacy Polycom systems and cloud service providers.
- Native integration with Zoom available without the need for additional computers in the conference room.
- H.265 codec support greatly reduces the bandwidth needed for video calls, and makes next-gen experiences such as 4K video work flawlessly even in locations with bandwidth limitations.
- Adoption is easy and training needs are minimal thanks to the intuitive Poly TC8 touch control device.
- Standard ethernet cables can be used to connect table and ceiling microphones for easy and cost-effective long cable runs in larger rooms
- Rest APIs offer scalability, security and more customization for room control, along with support for command-line APIs for backwards compatibility.
- Supports legacy Polycom interfaces for camera and microphones and re-use of existing peripherals for more cost-effective deployments.