Ensure you have the latest online collaboration software on your devices
The right audio solution helps you sound your best despite background noise
Video conferencing enhances the human connection that fosters collaboration
Finish off your new home office with an ergonomic chair and good lighting
SETTING UP YOUR HOME OFFICE?Top tip: upgrade from your laptop’s built-in audio and video. A full house needs noise-canceling. To walk about during meetings, connect via Bluetooth. For plug-and-play simplicity, choose a USB connection.
EAGLE EYE MINI
POLY ELARA 60
(OFFICE & UC)
(OFFICE & UC)
CUSTOMISE YOUR REMOTE WORKING SOLUTION
Blackwire 5220 headset and EagleEye Mini camera instantly add business quality audio and video collaboration to the home office.
Voyager 4220 UC headset, Calisto 5200 speakerphone and EagleEye Mini camera offers the ease of multiple connection options.
Voyager Focus noise-canceling headset, Calisto 5200 speakerphone, and EagleEye Cube camera allow user to listen comfortably and move about during meetings.
Contact Center Work From HomeEncorePro 525 USB and EagleEye Mini camera ensure your contact center teams can continue to deliver high quality customer service, and stay engaged with their colleagues.
Executive Home OfficeElara 60 Series smartphone station and Studio USB video bar (Certified for Microsoft Teams) provide the most versatility and performance of our bundle options.
Tips & Tricks for Remote WorkingPoly has been at the forefront of remote working and collaboration for years, practicing “smarter working” by empowering all work styles—whenever and wherever. Discover helpful tips and tricks from Poly’s leadership that you can use today!
- Six Steps for Planning Virtual Learning Sessions
- Bringing the Dojo to the Living Room with Poly Studio
- Poly Experience Centers Demonstrate Solutions While WFH
- Poly Solutions for TV Production from Home
- Five9 and Poly Partner on Headset-as-a-Service
- People, Spaces and Technology: Enabling Success in the Virtual Contact Center
- Maintaining Mental Well-Being in Unprecedented Times
- COVID19 – How Enterprises Have Managed the Transition to Remote Working
READ MORE FROM THE BLOG